Been thinking about what I would say to you for awhile now. Last week I went to sleep crying, crying for a long...from the grating pain of loneliness. A couple hours later, thought of you, through everything I like about you, felt soothed, able to sleep, told myself I would write you a letter to tell you all the things I think/thought of you.
Today, I finally realized why I like people, the minimum component a person has to have in my eyes to be considered a decent person for me to spend time with: I have to admire the person in some way. A person I like, I have to admire in a million different ways, then another million things that make me feel comfortable to maintain my interest.
What is wrong with me?! Why do I cry so easily? I guess knowing that I liked you so much and that nothing came of it...a loss. You're there, but you're not here. Your existence exists, but not here with me.
Why do you honestly not open up to me? You have an opinion on what I say, a reaction, but you don't let me in. You want to know and have available every nook and crumb about me. It should be two-way access!
5/3/11, Austin
Today, I finally realized why I like people, the minimum component a person has to have in my eyes to be considered a decent person for me to spend time with: I have to admire the person in some way. A person I like, I have to admire in a million different ways, then another million things that make me feel comfortable to maintain my interest.
What is wrong with me?! Why do I cry so easily? I guess knowing that I liked you so much and that nothing came of it...a loss. You're there, but you're not here. Your existence exists, but not here with me.
Why do you honestly not open up to me? You have an opinion on what I say, a reaction, but you don't let me in. You want to know and have available every nook and crumb about me. It should be two-way access!
5/3/11, Austin
No comments:
Post a Comment