Beauty In A Scar

A collection of my creative ramblings, smears, shreds and the littering continues to be oozed out of me on tumblr: http://wordsandmentiras.tumblr.com/

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Discard this Thought

I'm not trying to flee this place.
   Just find another wonderland.

I'm not trying to discard this old parts
   Just looking for new layers

I'm not ...
   I'm moving forward.

Posted by Unknown at 12:35 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Writing Archive

  • ►  2015 (7)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2014 (2)
    • ►  October (2)
  • ►  2013 (17)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2012 (131)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (29)
    • ▼  October (31)
      • Approved
      • Storm
      • In a Terrible State
      • I miss already
      • Baggage
      • Swollen
      • Secretly Falling Apart
      • Crushed
      • Up since 2:49am
      • Haiku 4
      • Evidence No. 5
      • sh
      • Consumed
      • Grey Matter
      • Stranger
      • Its not for me
      • Plucking
      • Finding an Ending
      • Moscato
      • This Awe
      • Excited!
      • Turbulence Reigns
      • ^_^
      • Alive
      • Random 1
      • Haiku 3
      • Shell
      • Discard this Thought
      • Moving On
      • New
      • Disgust
    • ►  September (30)
    • ►  August (28)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.