One of my fav youtube comments: I cannot verbally express how fucking orgasmicly good this song is, anything I say is an understatement.
eyes sting, unwilling to sleep, endure the blindness of sleep
its that sadistic hiss wooing me away
please, stay awake with me
be high with me on the night's pulse, roam trails in the dark, walking silently
deliciously heartbroken by all I won't know, see, touch, smell, do,
immeasurably heartbroken being next to you
incomparable
come on (tugs on your hand)
please
I want it all, the night, the ocean, the wind, the drink in the pulse, the urge, the high, the height
savagely alive, deprived, craving to chase the night, splitting
strings raping the sound,
immeasurably ready, aimed to shoot
stars
please come with me, the waves want you, to taste what it has been missing, see, not just me that adores, please, sink into the darkness, wander, float
radiant with energy,
bottle up the mood, urge, anticipation for the unknown,
sell it to me, (it holds me prisoner until the next visit)
I will buy it, pay in blood, sweat, tears, whatever you ask,
make it breed in my marrow, that crescendo
immerse me it, drown me it,
anything you ask
eyes sting, unwilling to sleep, endure the blindness of sleep
its that sadistic hiss wooing me away
please, stay awake with me
be high with me on the night's pulse, roam trails in the dark, walking silently
deliciously heartbroken by all I won't know, see, touch, smell, do,
immeasurably heartbroken being next to you
incomparable
come on (tugs on your hand)
please
I want it all, the night, the ocean, the wind, the drink in the pulse, the urge, the high, the height
savagely alive, deprived, craving to chase the night, splitting
strings raping the sound,
immeasurably ready, aimed to shoot
stars
please come with me, the waves want you, to taste what it has been missing, see, not just me that adores, please, sink into the darkness, wander, float
radiant with energy,
bottle up the mood, urge, anticipation for the unknown,
sell it to me, (it holds me prisoner until the next visit)
I will buy it, pay in blood, sweat, tears, whatever you ask,
make it breed in my marrow, that crescendo
immerse me it, drown me it,
anything you ask
No comments:
Post a Comment