this realm embalmed in words and sounds
encrusted home decorated - bone shards
sweat and muscle tention, this hollow
"fill me up again" it yearns
fed, supple, wanting/needing more
watery oblivion arrives
dominates, defending, defying
chase away the burn, chase away the burn
here definite words exist, like somehow
gleaming that glitter of if, someday, maybe
adorned in wondering delights, murdering quandaries
this is it
this is the pain I'm wed to
the type I soak up
- 11/08/09, Austin
encrusted home decorated - bone shards
sweat and muscle tention, this hollow
"fill me up again" it yearns
fed, supple, wanting/needing more
watery oblivion arrives
dominates, defending, defying
chase away the burn, chase away the burn
here definite words exist, like somehow
gleaming that glitter of if, someday, maybe
adorned in wondering delights, murdering quandaries
this is it
this is the pain I'm wed to
the type I soak up
- 11/08/09, Austin
No comments:
Post a Comment