Barely started...couldn't sleep longer than 20 minutes through my five hours of dormancy.
confetti probably still buried in my hair. how to deconstruct: what goes into that decision to where ultimately walking away has the greatest good?
this one condition...
It lessening. There isn't that relief of a phase ending. I want it back. That craziness pushing for the next dramatic thing I'd do. Maybe its maturity poking its dull eye through...
-4/5/10, Laredo (my last Spring semester at TAMIU)
confetti probably still buried in my hair. how to deconstruct: what goes into that decision to where ultimately walking away has the greatest good?
this one condition...
It lessening. There isn't that relief of a phase ending. I want it back. That craziness pushing for the next dramatic thing I'd do. Maybe its maturity poking its dull eye through...
-4/5/10, Laredo (my last Spring semester at TAMIU)
No comments:
Post a Comment