My eternal fixation: seeing one relish and living from another's surrender and reduced state, splattered with passion and affection, mutual destruction of egos as clear necessity of the need, the emotional manipulation creating balance, the intimate violence sealed with a kiss, the purity of belonging, being loved, the rough and tumble of mouths and hands, smelling of conquest, shutting off the mind.
Even the devil believes I need someone worse than you. "Too angelic for my good." Using urine and canes rather than brutal tough and forced orgasms mark this body as your territory. Luscious juices mixing in panic stricken rooms teeming with horrific acts. Man-made devices the main attraction instead of as supplementary embellishments; your manly force doing the merciful damage. The ego that thrives and aroused by my propensity for worship to the leading man dominating this mind, unable to handle smearing, smothering overlapping existences, divided by webs of invisibility, strapping explosives to itself cradling the invasion, echoing silent sighs, a simple luxury of mutual understanding, risking the best for the worst, answering in sudden shocks of lust.
An intangible electric rod lunged this body into a personal dungeon of his, pounding the skin into a floor of sharp, badly-cut diamond carcasses, the bitter venom lining the surface, marring the clarity of the cell, thrusting this mind into submission. Breath, I pleaded, and pant he answered. Failed in veneration; condemned and punished. With your flaws on trial, I melted for your misery. In the opposite vein of your shut-down silences, noise erupted as your companion. Sentenced for damning "I love you" into gibberish and forcing an exposure you wouldn't return. This is your burial, funeral, and last rites. All of it done...to relieve myself of you.
- 11/08/09, Austin
Even the devil believes I need someone worse than you. "Too angelic for my good." Using urine and canes rather than brutal tough and forced orgasms mark this body as your territory. Luscious juices mixing in panic stricken rooms teeming with horrific acts. Man-made devices the main attraction instead of as supplementary embellishments; your manly force doing the merciful damage. The ego that thrives and aroused by my propensity for worship to the leading man dominating this mind, unable to handle smearing, smothering overlapping existences, divided by webs of invisibility, strapping explosives to itself cradling the invasion, echoing silent sighs, a simple luxury of mutual understanding, risking the best for the worst, answering in sudden shocks of lust.
An intangible electric rod lunged this body into a personal dungeon of his, pounding the skin into a floor of sharp, badly-cut diamond carcasses, the bitter venom lining the surface, marring the clarity of the cell, thrusting this mind into submission. Breath, I pleaded, and pant he answered. Failed in veneration; condemned and punished. With your flaws on trial, I melted for your misery. In the opposite vein of your shut-down silences, noise erupted as your companion. Sentenced for damning "I love you" into gibberish and forcing an exposure you wouldn't return. This is your burial, funeral, and last rites. All of it done...to relieve myself of you.
- 11/08/09, Austin
No comments:
Post a Comment